The Deaver Retractor is a hand-held retractor. It is made up of stainless steel having a curved retracting blade and flat handle. The width of the handle is equal to the width of the retracting blade. The handle is slightly curved so as the hand gripping the retractor does not slip. It is a held-hand retractor hence assistants have pretty bad time holding it on if the surgery is prolonged since holding it for a longer period of time is uncomfortable.
The retractor is used to retract liver in surgical procedures like cholecystectomy (removal of the gall bladder), vagotomy (the vagus nerve resection) and in cases of repair of duodenal ulcer perforation. In addition to the retraction of the live the retractor is handy in retracting stomach and duodenum during cholecystectomy.
- Deaver Retractor
- Crafted Using Premium Grade Stainless Steel
- Size: 12X1
- Used to retract liver in surgical procedures like cholecystectomy (removal of the gall bladder), vagotomy
- Our handmade instruments are precise and professionally crafted used in all medical fields.
- Dull Finish
- Rust Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- Ergonomic and Enduring
- High Performance
- Superior Craftsmanship
- Autoclaveable and Sterilizable
- Satisfaction Guaranteed